Friday, November 9, 2007

And the Polls Are In!!

Thanks to everyone who took the time to vote in our poll! The question of the week was "How often do you read the Gordon B. Olson Library blog?" The results are as follows:

Once a day - I love it!
2 (40%)

Once a week or so - it keeps me informed.
1 (20%)

Once a month - just in case I missed something.
1 (20%)

Never - it's not even on the radar.
1 (20%)



Now that we have an inkling of how you feel, tell us what you want to see/read! Let us know what topics might be of interest or questions you want answered!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just out of curiousity - for the person who the blog isn't even on their radar - if it isn't on your radar then how did you vote in the poll?

Anonymous said...

Maybe they were visiting for the first time?

...also, the option of "doing mountains of homework" isn't on the poll that asks what I'll be doing over Thanksgiving break. ;)